Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday At Last

It's been a long week (I am starting to sound like a broken record here) that was jam packed with deadlines, dinners, and late nights. I am so excited that this coming weekend is three days long...if only to use one as a day of rest. Deadlines are out the door so the next couple of weeks should be somewhat smooth sailing (I say that now), and I am so ready for a mental rest.


It's supposed to be so nice here in Atlanta this weekend so I hope to get in some porch time since it has been way too hot all summer to enjoy it. We also have the LSU/UNC game tomorrow night and lots of friend coming in town for that. The rest of the time I have plans to just putz around the house!

I also have to get some revisons done on the "lake house" inspired townhome I am working on. Here is the living room board I presented last time and there are just a few tweaks that need to be made......


Hope everyone has some wonderful plans this weekend (or lack of plans if that's what you need). It's nice and long so my advice is to take full advantage.

Have a great one and I'll see you back here next week!


Images: Domino, Me
Related Posts with Thumbnails