Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Daydreaming: Porches

Now that the weather has cooled down a bit it is officially the best time to really enjoy the outdoors here in Atlanta. The spring and fall are really the times when our front porch gets used the most and the windows on the front of the house get opened.

Earlier this year I had made plans to revamp our front porch over the summer so it would be ready to enjoy. I wrote about that here.

Well, none of that happened (such is life) and we are now ready to enjoy it as is.

So, instead of being miffed about another project that was never started, I can look at these inspiration pictures and imagine that I am there instead (while sitting on my own porch of course)......










So, porch revamp back on this list for next year!
Now that the cooler air is coming in how are you enjoying it?


Images: All via My Home Ideas (Cooking Light, 2-5 Coastal Living, Cottage Living, 7-9 Southern Living)
Related Posts with Thumbnails