Wednesday, September 29, 2010

{The Boss of You}

I read the best book while I was on my little vacay. I am going to start by saying that you must read this book if you have plans (or dreams) of starting your own business.


The Boss of You is by far the best entrepreneur help read I have ever had my paws on. I not only got so much information out of it, but also was more than entertained and am now even more inspired to kick my business dreams into high gear.

The book is written by two ladies, Lauren Bacon and Emira Mears, who own and run the web studio Raised Eyebrow. So not only do they know what they are talking about, they have been practicing it for 8 years! They also have a great blog where they dish out even more business savvy info and also have updated resources for us starter-uppers.

Go....read....and begin!
Hope everyone is having a fabulous week!!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails