Monday, September 27, 2010

Back and Ready to Conquer The World

Or Something Like That.......

So, the beach trip was a huge success....especially on the rejuvenation front. I read, slept like I hadn't had sleep in years, and ate the most amazing food....seafood! Crab legs, fish, shrimp, and bowls of steaming mussels.


We had grand plans (in our minds) to do things like to go to neighboring beach towns, and see the aquarium that was there. No such things were done. Instead we just sat there.....and enjoyed every minute. We all woke up when we wanted and wandered out to the beach.....reading, having long conversations, and collecting shells. It was heaven, and as I write this I want to be back there.


I dreaded this morning having to wake up to an alarm, go into work, and do things. But, I am rejuvenated and ready to conquer the world to get back to the grind. I have cleared my head and am ready to hit the ground running.


Lots to do and even more plans in my head...........
Hope you stick around. Things should get interesting!





Images: Me
Related Posts with Thumbnails