Monday, August 23, 2010

Well, Here Goes Nothin'

Have you ever stepped back and taken a close look at what direction you are headed?

I have been going through some very tough introspection these last couple of weeks and have come to the conclusion that changes need to be made....all changes having to do with my inner self. All changes that will prevent me from holding myself back from now on. Do you ever feel like you are the only person holding yourself back? You know when it happens but you still allow it? Well, I have come to the conclusion that this is my problem.


Many things have inspired me lately......like wise bloggers, found information, and heart to hearts with family and friends. Inspiration to let go of the fear and take the plunge!

I started this blog as a way to collect my thoughts on all things design and hone in on my ability to design beautiful spaces. I have been designing commercial spaces for the past seven years and have been wanting to transition to residential design and help people on a more personal basis. Nothing against commercial design, I just feel I have learned all I can at the moment and need a change. Unfortunately since the beginning of the year I have been wading in the shallow end instead of taking a dive. Now is the time to do it, win or loose, fail or succeed.

Okay, whining fest over.....now let the fun begin!!!!!!




Image: Via Mary Ruffle
Related Posts with Thumbnails