Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tile Death Do Us Part

Okay, so I am actually getting ready to talk about stone mosaics but I couldn't resist the title. When I feel I am clever I just roll with it.



While flipping through the September issue of Traditional Home, I came across a small snippet on the new Michael S. Smith collection for Ann Sacks.
They only showed two patterns so I went to the website and look what I found........!!!!!!!



I know, I know, I am having a heart attack too...

....and the fabulous just keeps coming!


Okay, you can breath again. It's over.



Start saving your clams because something tells me you are going to need a lot of them to buy any of these patterns. Don't you hate when gorgeous = mega bucks? I can only dream that someday I will have a beautiful bathroom with one of these patterns....then life would be complete and I could see myself sitting in my huge tub with a glass of champagne.




Related Posts with Thumbnails