Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Friday & Thanks

So, another week down and two full days of relaxation are ahead of us!!!! Or, at least I hope it will be relaxing for you guys.


I have a busy weekend chock full of family time, and a design presentation on Sunday that I have to wrap up the last little bits on. My dad is in town from VA and my husband and I are keeping him busy. We have the Braves game tonight, they are playing golf tomorrow (which gives me quiet time to finish my project), and if we have time and he isn't tired we may go by the Coke museum tomorrow afternoon! Whew, I am tired just thinking about it all. Then Sunday I have my presentation and after that dinner with my Aunts and Cousins.

If all goes well with the presentation and I don't have to make changes I will show you guys the boards next week. Cross your fingers!!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend planned, and if you can.....get in some relaxation for me. I never have a problem living vicariously through others when it comes to these kinds of things.

I also wanted to say thanks for all the sweet comments and support I have gotten this week. It's nice to know that I have readers out there even if they are few and far between. Writing this blog has been fun so far and I hope it only gets better from here. I have so many plans in my head and it's great to get comments and feedback from other bloggers and seasoned professionals out there. I truly appreciate it and it definitely keeps me going.

Have a Great One, and see you back here on Monday!



Image: John Bessler via Suzie Beezie
Related Posts with Thumbnails