Monday, July 12, 2010

What do we all think of this?

Let me know what you think.....good or bad.....anonymous or whatever (not that I really see the point. I don't think someone will kill you for saying you hate this or that).

Things have been stale around here and I want to get some discussion going.

I am always curious as to what other designers, bloggers, readers, and pretty much everyone else thinks about design. That is also a reason why I read so many blogs (I frequent way more than what is listed on here).  I actually hope there will be differing opinions because that is the way design should be. Sometimes I feel that people lose track of what they truly like because of what others may or may not like. In my opinion, this is killing design!

Let me know what you feel, see, think, love, hate, want, would do differently.......about the space above. I'll just let you guys start and then join in with my thoughts in the comments.

Don't be scared...letting me know what you think is not a crime here.
Related Posts with Thumbnails