Friday, July 16, 2010

Martinis Anyone!

I love this image by Karen Mordechai for Martha Stewart Magazine....the woman sure does know how to entertain!!!!

The week is over and it has been a hot one and a long one! I just got finished talking to my sister on the phone and we were trying to figure out a great way to chill tonight that would not require any primping.
I thought what better way than to hang out on the porch (with ceiling fans at full speed of course) and some Ice Cold Martinis!

Now, there is no way I would do a fancy set up like above for my sister and I but it would be perfect for a group of friends getting together. Tonight all we need is the booze, shaker, ice, and olives.

Now that is what I call cooling off after a hard week!

Hope everyone has a great weekend and stays cool. Does anyone have any fabulous plans this weekend? Tell me so I can be jealous......



Image: Via Sunday Suppers
Related Posts with Thumbnails