Friday, July 23, 2010

{Happy Friday}


Ahhhhh, at last the weekend has arrived!
This past week was a bit of a lull in all the craziness so it felt like it was never going to end. Though, I can't complain because it was nice to have a breather after weeks of insane schedule demands.

This weekend my husband and I are booked solid for party's. Party's...Party's....Party's! We have a dinner tonight, going away party tomorrow, and a birthday on Sunday. So much for the lull!

I am also hopping that I can get some painting done on my dining credenza during the day. I have put off that project for way too long. Hopefully I can get it done this weekend and post the results early next week.

I hope everyone has a great weekend filled with both relaxation and productivity...or whatever you want!
Does anyone have any great plans? Anyone else working on any projects around the house? Let me know about em.......



Image: Unknown
Related Posts with Thumbnails