Monday, July 19, 2010

Cooling Off

After a long stretch of days with temperatures in the 90's I have been looking for alternative ways to cool off other than standing right in front of the air conditioner.

That's where cooling spritzers and mists come in.......

Fresh Rose Marigold Tonic Water

Philosophy Hope Springs Eternal Deep Sea Ultra Fine Hydrating Mist

Kinerase Hydrating Antioxidant Mist

Jurlique Lavender Hydrating Mist



And last but not least...my favorite!!!!
Evian Mineral Water Spray

I am never without a bottle of Evian water spray. It is great for hot sticky summer days, a light cooling mist at the beach, or even skin drying airplane travel. I always have one in my carry on bag, at my vanity, and for the summer....in the freezer!

Hope these all provide inspiration for keeping cool and staying fresh. Have a great Week!!!


Images: All images and products via Sephora
Related Posts with Thumbnails