Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Catch Up

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!

I had a much needed weekend of complete relaxation in the mountains at our cabin. I always feel removed from the world up there. We do have TV and Internet at the cabin but this trip I didn't touch either. Instead I spent the weekend sitting on the back deck basking in the cool 70 degree weather in and out of the sun. Oh, and it didn't hurt that I looked at this the whole time......


I ate when I was hungry, slept when I was tired, and caught up on all the reading I have been meaning to get to. It was great!

Now that I am back in the real world I have to do a different kind of catching up. My email is overflowing, my google reader has exploded, and I have a to do list a mile long. After I get somewhat caught up I will be back with my more routine posting schedule.

I guess this is the price I pay for some peaceful relaxation. Trust me when I tell you.......It was worth it!!!!!

Image: Me
Related Posts with Thumbnails