Tuesday, June 1, 2010

To Gallery or Not To Gallery....

That is the question. I have a bit of a dilemma. I am going against myself here and thinking of doing a gallery wall in my living room. I don't hate gallery walls, I actually love the random asymmetry of them. It's just that they are everywhere!!! Everywhere you look there is a gallery wall. Magazines, blogs, portfolios....you name it, there is sure to be a gallery wall. The wall in my living room is screaming for something like a gallery wall....a random layering of things/art. It is the wall behind the TV (sitting on a credenza) and I would want to cover the entire thing. Here are a couple that have caught my eye recently.......




Any thoughts on what I can do other than the aforementioned? I love asymmetrical layouts but.....Designer to Designer....I need something new. (Oh, and don't say plates....) Any help for some new inspiration would be much appreciated.


Images:New York Social Diary,Domino,Canadian House & Home
Related Posts with Thumbnails