Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Light and Bright {For A Jolt of Energy}

I just can't keep my eyes from wandering towards all these great light and bright spaces!

Maybe it's the mundane view from my office........

Or the lack of pep in my own home decor...........

Either way, these rooms add a jolt to my otherwise (self diagnosed) bland life.........






Hmmm....I am starting to see a trend here on this blog. I need to get some color in my life stat! I can't help it. Can you blame me with all of these beautiful images?
Nope...didn't think so.


I am off for a couple of days down to New Orleans for a project.....mostly cooped up inside but hopefully I will get some time to wander around. Maybe I'll have some goodies to post when I get back!


Images: Unknown:Do you Know?, Elle Decor, Molly Gaither, Atlanta Homes Mag, House&Home
Related Posts with Thumbnails