Monday, June 28, 2010

He Did It Again {Nate Berkus}

I am in love with this house that Nate Berkus did in Tampa Florida. I am a huge fan of his work and he always continues to amaze me with  fabulous interiors. He is a true talent and my favorite thing about his "look" is the eclectic mix of new, old, and found objects collected over time.


When Can I move in!!!!!


The walls are slabs of travertine and are beautifully installed.
There is such a great mix of furniture and it helps the eye wander throughout the space....

Killing me here with the full height NanaWall doors and high gloss ceilings! Someday I would love to have a room that opened up to the outside like this.
(would need to move away from Atlanta for better weather....more like California)

The space is so bright and airy, love the herringbone wood floors, and where can I find a stool like that.


 
 My husband would flip out for this kitchen. I love the industrial feel yet the teak counters keep the space warm and inviting. Those pendants are awesome and the table and chair combination is to die for.


This room feels so cozy. With the wood paneled walls, and leather floors this is a masculine space but still fresh enough to not feel too manly.

Simple yet perfect for entertaining. I love using round tables in dining rooms.

This is such a great bathroom. I love a white bathroom, white towels, polished chrome fixtures.....and I love, love, love the vintage french steel bookcase to add such wonderful contrast and ground the whole room.


The little girls room with the bright green silk walls and canopy bed. I could have this as my room.

The master is very relaxed and again has silk paneled walls. I like the neutral pallet with that great
Pop of Yellow in the art.




Well, I am packing my bags to head down there. There are sure to be more bedrooms if anyone wants to come along!


Images: Elle Decor
Related Posts with Thumbnails