Friday, June 25, 2010

Fresh {Happy Weekend}

Don't you just love this image?

I can't stop looking at it.

It is the picture definition of what I hope this upcoming weekend to be. Crisp, Fresh, Bright, Sunny. Making out by the pool...hehe.

Hopefully this inspiration will kick me into high gear with all the stuff I want and need to do around the house. Paint white walls (at least pick out the color), add bright pops of color (shop for some things I have had my eye on), garden work.....and the list goes on.

I know I won't be able to accomplish all of the list but at least I am motivated! .......At least for now anyway. And that's saying a lot considering how these past couple of work weeks have beat me to a pulp (i.e. Don't be mad at me if I lay on the sofa all weekend instead). I have plans and I am ready to make things happen!

Hope that all of you out there have a fabulous weekend and get things done :)

Image: House and Home
Related Posts with Thumbnails