Monday, June 7, 2010

Don't quit your day job....

Though I love residential design and do that during my free time, during the day I work for a Hospitality Design firm here in Atlanta (to remain unnamed). We do hotels, private/country clubs, conference centers, and small executive offices all around the world.

Hospitality Design Magazine just released their HD Award winners and I wanted to share some photos of a couple of the spaces that I think are amazing.....

Elysian Hotel, Chicago - Simeone Deary Design Group, Lucien Lagrange Architects

Oterra Hotel, Bangalore India - DiLeonardo International Design, Thomas Associates Architects 


The French Window Restaurant, Hong Kong - AB Concept

Vanity Night Club, Hard Rock Las Vegas - Mr. Important Design, Klai Juba Architects

Alila Villas Uluwatu, Bali - WOHA

Click Here to see more of these projects and all of the rest of the winners.




All Images: Hospitality Design Magazine

Related Posts with Thumbnails